Hi, How Can We Help You?

Work Permits

Work Permits

Foreigners who want to work in Canada, will need to obtain a work permit (WP). The duration of the WP will be tied to the length of the contract offered by the Canadian employer, usually one or two years. There are over 100 different work permit options to global talents and employers. Foreign workers tend to need Canadian work permits, but there are exceptions.

There are two types of work permits in Canada:

    • Work permits that require a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
    • Work permits which do not require an LMIA

The LMIA is to enable employers to demonstrate to the Canadian government that the hiring of a foreign worker will not have a negative impact on Canada’s existing workforce. The federal department of Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) wants to ensure that the hiring of foreign workers will not displace existing workers in Canada nor place downward pressures on their wages.

Know more about Work Permits    |     Contact us for your eligibility, click here

WeCreativez WhatsApp Support
A Consultant is here to answer your questions. Ask us anything!
👋 Hi, how can I help?