Hi, How Can We Help You?

Electronic Travel Authorizations (eTAs)

Electronic travel authorizations (eTAs)

If you are a Visa-exempt foreign national who is travelling to Canada by air, you will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). You do not need an eTA:

    • If you are travelling to Canada by land or sea
    • If you are travelling within Canada

However, an eTA does not itself does not guarantee entry to Canada and you must always travel with acceptable travel documents and identification. If you are from one of the countries listed below you will NOT need a Tourist visa/TRV (Temporary Resident Visa).

Foreigners from visa-exempt countries must obtain Electronic Travel Authorizations (eTA), if they want to fly to or transit through Canada by air.

Know more about Electronic Travel Authorizations

WeCreativez WhatsApp Support
A Consultant is here to answer your questions. Ask us anything!
👋 Hi, how can I help?