Hi, How Can We Help You?

Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Express Entry is the new selection system for Canadian Immigration, designed to select skilled workers for immigration to Canada. Express Entry is a completely electronic process involving the federal government, provincial governments, and Canadian employers.

A Study Permit is a document issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that allows a foreign national to study in Canada for a limited time. Most international students require a Study Permit to study in Canada.

Certain Canadian provinces will nominate applicants for permanent residence under their respective business immigration programs.

Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a:

  • Canadian citizen or
  • person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or
  • permanent resident of Canada

If you’re invited to apply to sponsor your parents or grandparents:

  • You must apply to sponsor your family member, and we’ll:
    • process your sponsorship application
    • tell you in writing about the decision on your sponsorship application
  • Your parents or grandparents must apply for permanent residence
WeCreativez WhatsApp Support
A Consultant is here to answer your questions. Ask us anything!
👋 Hi, how can I help?